Wednesday, January 14, 2009

random is good

So I was going through my camera and found some random shots that I thought I would share with you for something to do. There's random animals, objects, and landscape. Because they are random shots you might think they may not have the same amount of impact as the rest of my blogs. But scroll down and see for yourself.


I was able to creep up close enough to this goose to snap this photo.
I never knew how tame these animals were until I began to snap photo after photo of them.
Eventually they began all walking and swimming towards me hoping I had some food to share.


I had lots of fun photographing different geese.
This is the same goose as before.
I guess I was getting a little to up close and personal for him.




This is Andrew's pup, Memphis.
Everyone thinks german shepherd's are vicious dogs, but he proves you wrong.
He is the most gentle dog I know and still acts like a pup even though he is almost 3 years old.
Here he is waiting for his mama to come home after work in the snow.




Here is my proof of Memphis' playful attitude.
He was rolling around the floor playing with his rope when I snapped this shot.
He's such a cutie :)
It looks like he enjoys being in the spotlight of the camera!





I love taking photos in mirrors.
I was sitting in the passenger seat of my truck on Christmas day.
My favourite part of this picture is the sky, looks like we're in for a big storm!






Here I am still in the truck.
It's weird to think about how blank this photo looks,
but in all seriousness there is a life saving device photographed here!





This was right after I opened my camera on Christmas morning.
Thank you dad for charging the battery over night! :)
Daizee Mae looks so innocent here in the sunlight, I love it!




This picture seems very dull, but I love it for some reason.
The dull lighting and background bring out the bright colours of the tooth brushes.
Mine's the orange one :)



Take 'er easy!
- NikoNatioN
Remember you can click on all the photos to make them bigger!


2 comments:

  1. Great series of shot especially the reflection in the wing mirror

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not just call geese tame :|
    I walk out to the pier thing at the port, and the like family trapped me there
    It was like the scariest and most embarassing thing of my life
    Good pictures though ;)

    ReplyDelete