Tuesday, January 20, 2009

let it snow

So this blog was supposed to be for school, but I've been thinking about keeping it updated... why not? It's a neat way to show off some photography stuff and vent about whatever I feel like :) It's a stereotype that girls always keep diaries, but I've actually kept a journal since in I can remember! It's a healthy thing, I think! I haven't done it or so for the past year or two and I have realized that I have missed it now! Enough about that anyways, now about the Nikon!
We sure got dumped on these past couple days! In some places there is over 3 feet of snow in my yard! For fun, my boyfriend and I went outside one night to get into some snowy mischief.. I was careful to keep my Nikon dry though :) Here are some pictures demonstrating the ridiculous amount of snow we have! Prepare to be amazed! haha


Haha half this pile is shovelled snow, it makes my back hurt just looking at it!



I just like this photo because of the lamp in it :)
It's so Christmas-y!



The 'tegra is snowed in!



This is all fallen snow baby.
It's deeper then it looks!
Trust me - I stepped in it and it all went in my boots!



I love how you can see all the snow in this photo!
It's so pretty!


This is just ridiculous!


What a goof! :)

This is unbelievable!
There is 3 feet of snow on that patio table! haha

That tree looks freaking huge!
I love this photo!


Stop laughing at me!

- NikoNatioN
Remember you can click on all photos to make them bigger!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your interests. You're really pretty.

    ReplyDelete