Monday, January 26, 2009

days well spent

I am now off for a week since the semester has now come to a close. Doors are in the middle of closing and new doors are soon going to be opened. I am excited for what the next couple months will bring. Even though I am working, my Nikon and I have been travelling around hand in hand. Here is a collection of random photos I have been snapping through out the past couple days.

I love this photo of my boy!
I also love the fact that he loves this photo!

Here is my front yard looking magical one snowy day!
I love snow!

This is very random but interesting.
Contradicts my other winter photos since this is a heater haha

This I had to show you, it's priceless! lmao
How can that possibly be comfortable!?

I am glad how well this photo turned out!
I really like so many things about it.





Lots more to come!

- NikoNatioN
P.S. Remember you can click on all the photos to make them bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment