Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my Nikon and I

Since I can't go out right now, I am sitting here with my Nikon in my hand remembering all the good times we have had together so far. The first week after I got my Nikon, the two of us were inseparable. Within the first two weeks I had taken nearly 500 photos. I went on a couple adventures over the Christmas break while learning how to navigate the incredible camera. Here are some of my favourite photos that arose out of those certain adventures.



I love how my Nikon catches the lighting in this photo.
This photo is so Christmas-y it could help me feel the Christmas spirit in the middle of July.



My Nikon, best friend, and I made a quick visit to the beach for some photos.
I saw the beach frozen over like this a few weeks before and couldn't believe it.
I have lived in this town for over 16 years and have never seen anything this incredible!
My friend was yelling at me 'catch the birds, catch the birds!'... so this one's for you Rachael.



This is, and probably always will be, one of my favourite photos that I first took with my Nikon.
The focus is incredible for me.
I feel like I could stare at this picture for hours and never quite get bored of it.



The sun came out quickly while I was taking this photo.
The ice looks magical captured here.
It looks like there is a tidal wave in the background, but don't worry, it's just clouds.


So I spilled a bowl of popcorn down my stairs and this is what came out of it.

The reason this photo intrigues me is because of the one button that stands out from the rest: "TALK".



No need to explain this photo, look at that smile! :)

shout outs to my brothers!

- NikoNatioN
Remember you can click on all the photos to make them bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment