Wednesday, January 14, 2009

school can be cool?!

Now I know that these pictures weren't taken with my new Nikon, but we're all just gonna have to ignore that fact for the moment. Earlier this year we had a sweet project given to us in my comm tech class. It was a huge photography project that I had a lot of fun with. I was proud with a lot of my photos and want to share them with you now :)



This picture is hilarious, but very cute and unique :)



I was following my boy in his car and I couldn't resist.
Doesn't the tegra* look nice?
*the tegra = integra (for future reference)


We were required to have a portfolio full of pictures of irony.
This picture is quite ironic if I do say so myelf.
This was downtown in the middle of the day, people kept driving by thinking we were insane!
Thanks to my boy for helping me out :)




I love this picture.
The tegra's at the beach watching the sunset.
The sky looks amazing!








I actually took this picture with my phone so it is kind of crappy quality,
but it still looks awesome!







We were randomly out for lunch one day when I took this.
We were goofing around a bit, I didn't realize how interesting this was until after.



Here is one of the cutest little girls around; my best friends niece.
This photo captures her innocence so well :)



I took this picture at the beginning of the year not realizing how much pride I would take in it later.
I love how the ball is sitting in front and the whole team is walking towards it.
Looks like our raiders are ready to kick some buttttt!




You stay classy San Diego!

- NikoNatioN
Remember you can click on all the photos to make them bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment