Tuesday, January 27, 2009

let's all go for a picnik!

So this time I've decided to do something a little different. I'm sure everyone has heard of the new editting site that everyone loves; Picnik. Most people that I know love it and a few people think it is kind of lame. But what is wrong with a website that make editting photos so easy that anyone can do it? Everyone wants a way they can express themselves and Picnik just makes it that much easier! I think it is a great idea and use the site quite a bit myself. If your bored it's a neat thing to spend some time on because there are always new things to figure out. Here are some of my favourite photos that I have editted over the past months. I hope you enjoy them! If you've never heard of Picnik you should check it out: www.picnik.com

Here is my boyfriend and I out in the snow
This is my new favourite photo of us!

The site has a neat collage feature that anyone can use.
Here is a collage that I created using the same photo.
This photo is really intense, I think!


This photo looks a lot better when it's bigger I guess.
It looks kind of plain, but I love it all the same.


Here is a collage I created of my boyfriend and I.
It's got lyrics from a song I really liked at the time by Theory of a Dead Man.
I thought it suited the photos really well.


I think I have posted this photo before.
I had fun editting and adding different features to it.




This is a photo I took last summer of a heart-shaped cloud.
I editted it a bit and added a heart to make the cloud stand out more.
See if you can find it! :)






Here are some photos of my closest girlfriends.





I love this photo so much!
We really are going to be friends forever!
We have been friends for 5 years now and plan on going away to school together!






The colours in this photo make me look so happy!
I love this feature on Picnik!





I used the collage feature to bring out different aspects of the same photo here.
The colour editting that I did brings out the sky so much more!






Don't forget to express yourself!

-NikoNatioN
P.S. Remember you can click on all the photos to make them bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment