Friday, January 16, 2009

be creative

Through out this semester I have been part of a class called comm tech: computer technology.
computer technology noun
the activity of designing and constructing and programming computers
We always get neat projects, some to do with photography, where we can always be creative. I thought I would post some of my designs on here so I will still have them when the memory of my file gets deleted out of the system next semester. Also, to share with you. The main photos I have all taken through out the year... not with my nikon :(. All of these projects were designed using photoshop. Let me know what you think!


For this project we had to design a poster for a non-profit organization.
Luckily, I got Canada's Breast Cancer Foundation.
I was very proud of this poster and am a big supporter of the foundation.


One of our big projects was to design a whole magazine.
This is the cover of my magazine.
I took the photo and cropped and editted it with Photoshop.

This photo illustration was designed to portray the hold technology has on all of us.
A lot of us have based our lives around technology - I know I sure have!
The original photo I took was my brother and the rest I got off the internet or drew on.



This project was hilarious - we had to take 4 photos of different people
and use one part of each photograph to create a new person.
The product is pretty creepy, but I was impressed with how well it all blended together.





I created this in some free time I had really quickly, so it is kind of crappy.
I laugh at it though everytime.
That is my car in the middle and the rest I cropped and got off the internet.
NeoNatioN!





Maybe this is corny, but I created this in my free time as well.
I took all of the photos except for the book that is faded in the background which I got off the internet.
It's cute no matter what you think :P





This photo illustration was designed to portray the many stresses that student's have upon themselves.
I'm sure many of you will understand as you are students yourselves.
I have taken some of these photos and have taken a few off the internet.




Awaken your creative side!
- NikoNatioN
Remember you can click on all photos to make them bigger!








1 comment: