Monday, January 12, 2009

oh, woe is me

Here I am.. sitting in my bed day after day.. wishing I was out and about with my friends, there are many things that need to be photographed! Why am I sitting in bed might you ask? Well, my boyfriend thought it would be nice of him to share his sickness with me! What a nice guy, haha. I've been sick for the past 4 or 5 days and am bored out of my mind. The next few weeks are going to be busy because of work, upcoming exams, and university application deadlines. And like I said before... my Nikon is calling my name!
I did have a quick chance for photography practise this weekend when I went to watch the Clarke boy's kick some butt at a basketball tournament Friday night. We ended up winning this game and went on through the rest of the tournament to win third place in the standings. Third place is the best any Clarke team has ever done at this particular tournament. Congrats boys! Here are a few shots I managed to snap in between my hootin' and hollerin'.... and coughing.



The boy's looking silly while doing a mandatory warm-up before the game starts.

Tip-off at the start of the game

My boy taking a free throw...

...and my boy rocking the floor :)
He may be #22 on the court, but he's #1 in my heart!

A quick time-out during the fourth quarter
the boys look mighty focused, if I do say so myself

Thanks for listening to my complaining, it is much appreciated! :)


- NikoNatioN

Remember you can click on all the photos to make them bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment