Saturday, January 31, 2009

don't fight your instincts

So I haven't been writing much because I have surprisingly had a busy week. I do still have pictures to add however of whatever sparked some inspiration in me this week. They are all of random things, but some of them are pretty neat and original! (I hope). I really do take my Nikon everywhere as you can probably tell by now, but this really proves it. You never want to be caught empty handed if something neat catches your eye! Hope you'll like them!

I was sitting in my car waiting for my friend to get home and was bored.
Why not snap some shots?
This is pretty neat how everythings glowing (as it should lol)



Here is one of my prized possessions right now, my purse.
The shadows add a lot of depth to the photo, making the colours stand out more!


I found this guy all by himself at the dollar store and couldn't leave him alone!
He is so cute lol so I put him in my car :)
Doesn't he look happy now?


No integra's were harmed in the making of this photo.






This 'hole in the wall' leads into our downtown area.
It looks like a whole other different area on the other side.
The door is wide open and the path is clear!





Here's the 'tegra at a much happier time lol
with his proud owner behind the wheel.





Here's our new advertisement!






She looks so innocent here!
It is such a cute picture



Look at her little hands holding the cracker!
This is so adorable, but also interesting at the same time.



Keep on snappin'!

-NikoNatioN
P.S. Remember you can click on all the photos to make them bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment