Thursday, January 22, 2009

caught in the act

I'm done schooooollll for a week and a half now! I'm so excited!! Look at all the free time I'm going to have now to go out with my Nikon! :)
The other day we had family over for my aunt's birthday and we had a little table of nibblies to keep everyone satisfied. Well, all the animals went crazy and luckily I had my Nikon in my hand the whole time. These pictures are hilarious which is why I'm sharing them with you!

Here is the cat trying to get a plate

Here is the cat trying to snatch a piece of ham


This is just hilarious so I thought I would put it up lmao


The cat trying to sneak in from behind


lmao she's so hungry she gave up trying to be sneaky!

This is hilarious lmao she has so many wrinkles!
She is such a goof!

Peace out my brothers!

- NikoNatioN
Remember you can click on all the photos to make them bigger!


2 comments:

  1. These are cute. By the way I use a Nikon for work. Great camera's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love my camera!
    and thanks for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete